Returns & Exchanges
CHANGE OF MIND RETURNS
FRAMED & UNFRAMED ART
All of our artwork is made to order and hence we are unable to offer refund or exchange for these products in case of change of mind or incorrect art/ size chosen.
Please ensure you choose the artwork carefully before placing an order. If you need help or have questions before placing an order please contact us.
Please note that for health & hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns on bedding items such as bed sheet sets, quilt cover sets, pillows and pillowcases, mattress toppers or quilts (all classed as 'white goods') once they have been purchased so please choose carefully!
HOMEWARES & DECOR
1. We will allow a return of products that are not made-to-order, where you have changed your mind, provided that the item in question is:
- returned within 7 days of receiving order;
- as new and is not used, worn, or opened and has all original packaging and tags in-tact (including any package seals (if any) being unbroken);
- in a resalable condition; and
- not damaged in any way.
2. We cannot accept change of mind returns on items that come in sealed packages or boxes where seals are damaged or broken.
3. You will be responsible for the cost and risk of returning goods, including the cost of return shipping. If the item is not received by Harper Lane Living, you will not be eligible for a refund/ exchange.
4. You may be provided with a credit note only when the returned product is received, and it complies with the requirements outlined above.
5. If the returned item does not meet the conditions of this policy, you will be responsible for the cost of receiving your returned goods back to your nominated address.
Returns Policy applies to full price items only. No returns on sale items.
FAULTY or INCORRECT ITEM
In case of faulty or incorrect item received please contact us as soon as the item is received (within 24 hours), quoting the order number, name, address and pictures of the item received. We will then be in touch with advice on how you should proceed with the return.
We are not responsible for how the print is opened when received and any mishandling by the customer. Please take care while handling large prints/ framed items, as any damage caused due to mishandling is out of our control and in such cases prints will not be replaced.
DAMAGE IN TRANSIT
In case of item received damaged in transit please contact us as soon as the item is received (within 24 hours), quoting the order number, name, address and pictures of the item received. We will then be in touch with advice on how you should proceed with the return.